Tuesday 2 June 2015

Gaming A powerful psychological weapon.

Hi All,

My name is Sherlock and this is my first official post on any site. I am happy to share my views on one of the most powerful psychological weapons in modern times.

Gaming was introduced to me when I was still a boy playing hand held video games, but over the course of the last decade the entire gaming industry has changed by leaps and bounds. From an industry that started with bit games to an industry where graphics and content is given the utmost importance we need to agree this industry has changed the course of mankind for good.

Imagine a future where we as humans can interact with entities and creations of men on a 3 dimensional level without physically existing with them. Imagine being able to visit a beautiful place, race a car which was beyond our financial reach. Imagine being visually treated to a desert in the middle of Antarctica or watching snowfall in Kalahari. Well the limits are endless for gaming.

Gaming has a strong value in the financial market too if not why would the biggest companies in the market invest so much of time and money on creating multiple platforms and marketing gaming over various game exhibitions across the world.

An intriguing thought I had the other day is what will be the next big thing within the gaming world. The potential is immense.

I hope a few thoughts from my feeble mind are well received within the giant world of  Blog Spot. A comment from you would be much appreciated. Tips on how I could improve my blogging skills or content writing would also help a lot.

Regards,
NS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts