Friday 5 June 2015

My Top 10 PS3 Game Franchise

Hi All,

Today I would like to publish my top 10 PS3 game franchises. The below list is based on my interests and I pretty sure there will be different other lists that people will publish based on their interests. The games are listed randomly and are not listed in terms of ranking.

The games I have listed below are rated based on their popularity, graphics, game play, story line and multi-player options. Additionally I have only listed one game franchise per company, hence a few good games may not appear in the list.


  1. Grand Theft Auto series
  2. Crysis series
  3. God of War series
  4. Bio Shock series
  5. Hitman series
  6. Infamous series
  7. Uncharted series
  8. Resident Evil series
  9. Metal Gear Solid series
  10. Call of Duty series
I would love to hear from fellow gamers in terms of what are the games that could be included in this list. Please share any comments in terms of what can be improved on this blog.

Regards,
NS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts